Terms & Service
Delivery and Shipment
(i) Order will be shipped either by International Express Service (for example Fedex, Aramex, TNT and etc.) or Standard Register Airmail Service. The shipping method is depended on the choice that customer made during checkout. Currently, due to the situation of Covid-19, Standard Register Airmail Service is suspended in certain countries or regions.
(ii) Order will be shipped within 21days after your purchase. Depending on the carrier or country you are in and the method of shipping, it could be as long as one to two week (International Express Service) or around a month (Standard Register Airmail Service) for a package to arrive. As such your item should be able to arrive within 40days after your purchase if your order is shipped by International Express Service. Nonetheless, additional time may be required depending on the particular requirements of your country’s customs.
Unfortunately, due to the situation of Covid-19, there could be a serious delay in shipping process. This doesn't meant it happens to every parcel we sent out but it does take place with many. Please take in to account while processing a purchase that it will take considerably longer for your parcel to be delivered than usual. We apologized for any inconvenience caused.
(iii) For any ordering of “Out of Stock” items, the item will be shipped within 8weeks after purchase.
(iv) Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. All of these charges are buyer’s responsibility.
(v) Delivery country and purchasing country must be the same.
(vi) For security reasons, all of our online purchases require an adult signature upon delivery.
(vii) Shipments are subject to the particular carrier rate which depends on the countries that you are living in. You will find your shipping rate during checkout.
(viii) Tracking code will be provide for each shipment. For Standard Register Airmail Service, processing and delivery information of mail at the destination will not be provided in Canada, Netherlands and United States of America (processing and delivery information of International Registered Mail were not released by these countries).
(i) All of the Ornate Audio’s cables come with a 15-days no reason return policy that begins on the date that you have received the item.
(ii) Returned products must be received in like-new condition with all accessories (including packing) for a 20% restocking fee to be assessed. Any returns less than new condition, missing accessories, and/or unoriginal packaging may be assessed with a larger restocking fee.
(iii) Ornate Audio is NOT responsible for any shipping fee for the return product.
(iv) Refund will be conducted as the same method that the payment was made.
(v) 15-days return is limited to three orders per customer per year, with a maximum of two products per order.
(vi) New Old Stock (NOS) and Demo products are sold as-is, so these items are NOT included in our 15-days no reason return policy.
(i) Warranty last for ONE Year upon date of delivery for our cables against defects in manufacture and assembly.
(ii) New Old Stock (NOS) and Demo products are sold as-is, no warranty will be provided for these items.
(iii) Under following circumstances, the warranty will be void:
(1) Normal or fair wear and tear and/or any wear from environmental deterioration of the Ornate Audio Product and/or its components; such as the oxidation of wire etc.
(2) Wear and tear or deteriorate of appearance
(3) Not being able to provide authentication for warranty or authentication materials
(4) Modification of any kind
(5) Customer failed to provide an original proof of purchase. Any photocopies, snapshots or photo, etc. are not considered to be original
(6) Any defects, malfunction, loss and/or damages caused by or resulting from any of the following:
- any accident or negligence not caused by the fault of Ornate Audio
- any improper installation or connection of the Ornate Audio (including without limitation any improper connection of the Ornate Audio to improper voltage or power source) not caused by the fault of any of the Ornate Audio
- any improper care, dropping, mishandling, misuse, abuse or unreasonable or improper use, operation or maintenance of the Ornate Audio Product
- any operation of the Ornate Audio Product with any faulty, unsuitable or inappropriate apparatus and/or ancillary equipment
- any use of the Ornate Audio Product under abnormal or inappropriate voltage or power surges
- failure to use, operate or maintain the Ornate Audio Product in accordance with the instructions set out in the users' manual
- exposure of the Ornate Audio Product to extreme temperature, heat, water or other liquids, insects, excessive moisture, sand, chemicals, battery leakage or any other contaminants
- any force majeure events, including but not limited to any acts of mother nature, fire, lightning, typhoon, storm, earthquake, hurricane, natural disaster, tsunami, flood, war, riot, public disturbance
- any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Ornate Audio
(7) Customer failed to provide an original proof of purchase. Any photocopies, snapshots or photo, etc. are not considered to be original.
(iv) Ornate Audio will NOT bear any of the logistics cost within the warranty period.
(v) The repair of any products during warranty will not extend the original warranty term.
(vi) For the repair items which the warranty period has been expired or void, Inspection fee of USD 40 will be charged for any items with the original price below or equal to USD 250,USD60 will be charged for any items with the original price higher than USD250. Necessary part(s) fee will be quoted after inspection. Customer is also responsible for the shipping fee of the item in this case.